Paul Reed Smith DGT 10 Top in Tobacco Sunburst with Bird Inlays.
This one has the goods. Not only is it the full dress version in a new color for this model it's truly a fine sounding guitar.
The DGT is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special pickups, special wiring, a neck smaller than PRS? wide-fat neck, bigger frets and heavy gauge strings that permit beautiful rhythm and solo tone.
- NUT WIDTH 1 11/16"
- FRETBOARD 25"-scale rosewood
- NECK Mahogany with DGT carve Mahogany
- FRETS 22 jumbo
- BODY Mahogany with carved maple top
- PICKUPS David Grissom Treble and Bass humbucker
- CONTROLS Two Volume, master Tone (push/pull coil split on Tone control), 3-way selector switch
- BRIDGE PRS Trem
- HARDWARE PRS 14:1 Phase II low-mass locking tuners (grommet style)
- FACTORY STRINGS D'Addario, .011-.049 with unwound G
- HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED